Ah Paris—City of Light, City of Love, and home to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Shakespeare and Company, and pain au chocolat. What? You’ve never been? Zut alors! You must go! And now is the time with Air France running seasonal service direct from Minneapolis to Paris through September 27.
To facilitate your grand Parisian escape, we prepared this handy packing list.
- Sleep comfortably on the nine-hour flight and step off the plane looking chic with this convertible Sleeper Scarf. $39.99; available at MSP News Connection or Daily News Store.
- Rest your weary eyes after a late night at the discotheque with this cooling eye mask. $8; available at The Body Shop.
- It’s no joke: Parisians are the height of style. Keep your every thread in place with the Pinch Minimergency Kit (available for him and her), which includes a nail clipper, stain remover, lip balm, and various other provisions. $16; available at Cibo Express Gourmet Market.
- We moustache you a question: How great are these cufflinks? $59.50; available at Hammer Made.
- Show your love while walking the Champs–Élysées in this “Paris Je T’aime” tee. $88; available at Grand Avenue.
- Your soul may be a perfect match for La Ville-Lumiére but your electrical plugs sure aren’t. Keep your devices charged, your beard trimmed, and/or your blow-out fresh with this global adapter. $39.99; available at Brookstone.