Whale watching, Paris Fashion Week, and waking the dead: It’s all here on Links We Love.
- Fantastico! Bellissimo! We’re ecstatic over Delta’s announcement that it will begin offering direct flights from MSP to Rome in 2016. Prepare for your trip to The Boot with this New York Times article, “36 Hours in Rome.”
- Insta-Zen: This drone video of two whales and a paddleboarder set to Jack Johnson’s rendition of John Lennon’s “Imagine.” (Don’t miss any magical moments on your next vacation. Find GoPros and other cameras at InMotion in the Airport Mall.)
- Pointy collars, skirts over pants, clogs, and fancy windbreakers were just some of the trends seen at Paris Fashion Week. Our favorite looks, however, were off the runway, captured by Vogue’s street-style photographer, Phil Oh. (For Minnesota-made style, visit Uptown Minnesota on Concourse G.)
- Wake up the dead this Halloween with a Corpse Reviver. (Traveling? Ask the expert mixologists at FlyBar for their take on this hair-of-the-dog cocktail that dates back to 1862.)
- Stories from the Road, a documentary series produced by the Minnesota-based band Cloud Cult, is as enchanting as the group’s experimental, indie-rock music.