Valentine’s day is less than a week away. If that is enough to let the panic set in, don’t worry. Below, Uptown Minnesota shares some awesome gift ideas for both men and women.
Gifts for Her:
- MN Wine Glasses: An Uptown exclusive, these wine glasses say “I’m fancy” and “proudly Minnesotan.”
- DaBomb Bath Bombs: These locally-crafted bath-time indulgences, with names like “Party,” “Cake,” and “Ninja,” are a sly compliment and a suggestion for a romantic night of pampering. The best part? When finished fizzing, a surprise will be waiting for you in the middle. The suspense. is. real.
- Be Inspired Necklace Collection by Realia by Jen: Every woman knows you sometimes have to wear your intentions. Show her you get her by gifting one of these gold-tone necklaces that reminds her to breathe, be brave, be a badass. Maybe all three if she’s a superhero.
Gifts for Him:
- Skyline Whiskey Glasses by Adam Turman: One of the most prolific artists in the Twin Cities (his mural at Butcher and the Boar comes to mind), these exclusive glasses styled by Turman are sure to impress.
- MN Beer Opener by Hagen & Oats: This rustic wooden bottle opener ensures your man is always at the ready. . Now your guy can show off his civic pride even more while enjoying his preferred Minnesota-brewed beer. Conversation piece, indeed.
- Dirty Knees care package: Men’s grooming products are totally en vogue right now. As it turns out, dudes don’t need to borrow their girl’s products or be doomed to drug store brands. Started by a Minnesota family dedicated to keeping us all clean, Dirty Knees offers an awesome array of products, just for men.